Educational and cultural institutions are construction projects where a technical carpentry such as Spigogroup has much to say.
To begin with, classrooms in schools are a very clear example of the type of room that needs suitable acoustic conditioning where the use of acoustic panels and acoustic ceilings made of sound-absorbent wood is often essential to ensure proper hearing.
There are also buildings where the use of phenolic panel and phenolic boards in toilets, lockers, etc. is widespread, and where the use of some technical doors, such as fire doors or FR doors is often mandatory.
From the point of view of aesthetic appeal, the installation of wood panelling already long ago on the interior walls of these buildings but now, increasingly, we can see wood slats and wood panels also covering the exterior walls of educational and cultural institutions across the world.
Following we offer you ten examples of the use of wood slats and wood panels on the exterior of schools and culture centres in France:
1. Wood slats l’Ecole Jean Jaures in Cenon
2. Wood slats in the Regional Lycée René Goscinny in Bezaudun Les Alpes
3. Wood slats and wood panelling on the exterior of the Early Childhood House in Mayenne
4. Complete wood panelling exterior with wood slats in Ablon-sur-Seine Leisure Centre
5. The use of wood slats as beams in the Pau School and Culture and Education Centre
6. … or the Michel de Montaigne Intermediate School in Lormont
7. Wood slats at the school complex in Rillieux-la-Pape
8. Wood panelling outside of the Aimé Césaire book and media library in Blanzat
9. Wood panelling on the exterior of the Henri Wallon Primary School
10. Wood slats and wood panels in the Montrottier school
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in:
– Acoustic panels, acoustic ceilings and the communicative process in schools and universities
– The use of phenolic panel, and phenolic boards in educational facilities
– Which wood panelling should I use for my office or workplace?