2013 is coming to an end, leaving behind all the work that we have carried out in our blog to publicize our know-how as technical carpentry specialising in acoustic panels and all types of wood panelling.
We have written about acoustic conditioning, soundproofing, acoustic material, acoustic ceilings, reverberation times, acoustic panels…, in our blog, and also through our profiles on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+ and Pinterest.
After twelve months of publications we would like to offer you this selection of our 20 most read and commented posts on the acoustic conditioning of rooms:
– The importance of acoustic conditioning in an office environment using sound-absorbent wood
– What is soundproofing? What is acoustic conditioning? Is it the same?
– Acoustic conditioning with sound-absorbent wood panels that are hung like paintings
– Using wood acoustic panels for acoustic conditioning in theatres, auditoriums and concert halls
– Wood ceilings and the use of the false ceilings for acoustic conditioning in rooms
– Wood ceilings: over 30 different models of sound-absorbent wood panels
– Acoustic conditioning in bars and restaurants using sound-absorbent wood panels
– From wood ceilings to toilets made with phenolic panel, from wood doors to fitted wardrobes andmade-to-measure furniture: to speak of Spigogroup is to speak of wood projects
– Acoustic panels for quick and easy installation on walls and wood ceilings
– Acoustic conditioning: 5 rooms where it is necessary to use acoustic panels
– 20 wood projects that you can order from a technical carpentry firm such as Spigogroup, with more than 20 years’ experience (Part 1)
– 20 wood projects that you can order from a technical carpentry firm such as Spigogroup, with more than 20 years’ experience (Part 2)
– Wood ceilings, and sound-absorbent wood panelling, to keep a room’s reverberation under control
– Acoustic panels, acoustic ceilings and the communicative process in schools and universities
– Acoustic ceilings made of sound-absorbent wood for the acoustic conditioning of rooms
– 5 examples of acoustic conditioning with sound-absorbent wood panels that are hung like paintings
– Wood ceilings, technical doors, and another 18 jobs which can include wood projects designed for hotels (Part 1)
– Wood ceilings, technical doors, and another 18 jobs which can include wood projects designed for hotels (Part 2)
– Acoustic ceilings and acoustic panels, what are they? What are they for?
– Acoustic conditioning in rooms: Calculate the optimum reverberation time with this online simulator