This extensive experience and continuous commitment to innovation and technology make Spigogroup the ideal partner in any architectural and decorative project.
Following are 20 examples of wood projects that Spigogroup has already undertaken and can repeat with the utmost professionalism wherever necessary, thanks to its five specialised divisions: Spigoline,Spigoacustic, Spigolo, Spigotec y Carpintería Paco.
2. Installation of false ceiling solutions in companies and community service buildings. (see www.spigotec.com )
3. Acoustic conditioning with acoustic panels made of sound-absorbent wood in theatres, auditoriums, concert halls, lecture halls, conference centres, museums and cultural centres. (see www.spigoacustic.com and www.spigotec.com )
4. Manufacture of made-to-measure furniture made of phenolic panel or phenolic boards (booths, lockers, benches, doors, countertops, etc.), and its installation in buildings intended for sports use. (see www.carpinteriapaco.com )
5. Design and manufacture of made-to-measure fitted wardrobes for homes and workplaces. (see www.carpinteriapaco.com )
6. Complete acoustic conditioning and technical carpentry projects for hotels, town halls, residences and other community service buildings. (see www.spigogroup.com )
7. Manufacture and installation of isophonic technical doors and fire-resistant technical doors. (see www.carpinteriapaco.com )
8. Supply and/or installation of wood panelling and wall covering where it is necessary to use inner linings. (see www.spigotec.com)
To be continued…
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in: