If you are thinking of installing removable wood ceilings in your project you should read this post first.
Installing removable wood ceilings is a widespread practice, particularly in hotels, shopping centres, offices, auditoriums, culture halls and institutional buildings that opt for wood to give a touch of elegance and distinction to their most important spaces.
At Spigogroup we specialize in the manufacture of wood removable ceilings, wood accessible ceilings, acoustic ceilings, design ceilings and wood ceilings for interior design and decoration projects all over the world.
Below is a selection of the best 20 articles we have written in this blog about installing removable wood ceilings. The following articles you will know a little more about installing removable wood ceilings, existing models, advantages and other technical details.
- Wood removable ceilings – Materials choices for supporting panel
- Acoustic removable ceilings – Sound absorption levels
- Removable ceilings and accessible ceilings with circular perforation panels
- Removable ceilings and safety components
- 16 posts on wood ceilings, acoustic ceilings, accessible ceilings and removable ceilings
- Removable ceilings and accessible ceilings for offices
- Wood ceilings – ¿removable ceilings, accessible ceilings or fixed ceilings?
- Watch out! All accessible ceilings are removable, but not all removable ceilings are accessible
- Wood ceilings, or ceilings with wood panelling for brick and concrete buildings
- Wood ceilings and the use of the false ceilings for acoustic conditioning in rooms
- Wood ceilings: over 30 different models of sound-absorbent wood panels
- 12 Wood ceilings by Spigogroup
- Wood ceilings, or ceilings with wood panelling for public and community service buildings
- Wood ceilings, and sound-absorbent wood panelling, to keep a room’s reverberation under control
- A wood false ceiling, why use it? What advantages does it offer?
- Acoustic ceilings made of sound-absorbent wood for the acoustic conditioning of rooms
- Wood ceilings, technical doors, and another 18 jobs which can include wood projects designed for hotels (Part 1)
- Wood ceilings, technical doors, and another 18 jobs which can include wood projects designed for hotels (Part 2)
- Acoustic ceilings and acoustic panels, what are they? What are they for?
- Wood ceilings and wood walls in churches, chapels and other temples