DECORATIVE WOODEN PANELS
Spigoplank is Spigogroup’s most sophisticated and seductive interior cladding collection, born from technological know-how and a passion for furnishing.
A collection in solid wood from sustainable sources, optionally PEFC and FSC certified, that guarantees timelessly elegant rooms that are never out of fashion.
Spigoplank delivers warmth and different textures, allowing to quickly transform cold and flat environments into cozy and heartwarming rooms with its quick and easy installation method.
Uses and applications
- Decorative cladding on walls and suspended ceilings.
- Cladding of furniture or other surfaces.
- Quick installation method (nails over wooden battens).
- Possibility to conceal insulation behind the panel.
- Possibility of outdoor use upon request.
PROJECTS MADE WITH SPIGOPLANK
CHARACTERISTICS OF SPIGOPLANK
Spigoplank decorative wood panels are manufactured as standard in solid ayous wood, with the possibility of PEFC and FSC certification and different fire ratings. List of finishes:
- Ayous + wood dye of your choice (Beech, Oak, Cherry, Maple, Wenge)
- Ayous + solid color matte (to your chosen RAL/NCR color)
- If you require another species of solid wood, do not hesitate to contact us
Varnish and fireproofing treatments
Standard length: 1500/3000 mm, width according to model (see technical data sheet).
Do not hesitate to contact us if you need non-standard measures.
WOODEN BATTENS + NAILS
Spigoplank panels are supplied with tongue and groove joints to ensure a perfect fit. The recommended installation system consists of nailing the panels to wooden battens, with a minimum thickness of 30 mm.
Check longitudinal and transversal levelling beforehand. The distribution of the battens will be parallel and in the opposite direction to the direction of the panels.
The Spigoplank range of decorative wood panels can be applied on walls or false ceilings, as well as other surfaces:
- Furniture cladding
- Cladding of “cold” surfaces (concrete).
- Bed headboards
- Room dividers