From 26 to 29 November Spigogroup will participate as an exhibitor at The Big 5 Dubai 2017 (www.thebig5.ae), one of the most important international fairs this year in the field of building materials. From our stand No. 5 E231, in the ‘Building Interiors & Finishes’ area, Spigogroup will show its wood construction solutions to the thousands of visitors expected at the Dubai World Center their wooden solutions for construction. They will be able to discover the latest wood cladding and false ceiling models, as well as our acoustic panels and wood slats, and the entire catalogue of products designed to improve the acoustics of a project while providing the elegance and aesthetic warmth of wood.
If you are a visitor to The Big 5 Dubai 2017, do not hesitate to stop by our stand and see our acoustic solutions first-hand. We will be happy to explain our solutions on site.
5 places we want to visit in Dubai
We also want to take advantage of this trip to The Big 5 Dubai 2017 to visit some of the most iconic places in Dubai, the new city of wonders where the most impressive and daring architectural projects come true. We are afraid that we will not have time to see them all but these are the 5 places that we want to visit in Dubai before flying back to Spain:
- The tallest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa
- The luxurious Burj Al Arab hotel, recognisable in the whole world for its sail boat silhouette.
- Dubai Creek, the natural salt water estuary on whose shore the Ancient Dubai was born.
- The Dubai Fountain, a really impressive system of fountains with music, lighting and choreography.
- Palm Jumeirah and The World: two residential islands rescued from the sea, a symbol of the audacity of the city’s recent urban development.
If you liked this post about The Big 5 Dubai 2017, you may also be interested in:
– The acoustic conditioning of the Qatar Development Bank – QDB
– Acoustic panels in the auditorium of the Qatari Ministry of Municipality and Urban Planning
– Decorative acoustic panels at the University of Bath (UK)
– Interior wood panelling in the spectacular Auditorium of the Saudi Press Agency in Riyadh